Following up the Church of St. Marks ARG campaign a few weeks ago, the promoters for The Last Exorcism took to the video airwaves to mess with a few horny teenage boys, and scare them into going to see the movie on Aug. 27. Their medium was the video chat site Chatroulette, a place where random chatters are paired up with one another to, um, well, talk to each other? I guess. It all seems very creepy and odd, but it did serve as the perfect home for this viral campaign. You have to watch the video to understand how the random chat platform is perfect to connect with (aka scare the hell out of) unsuspecting consumers. The only downfall is the lack of targeting, but then again, who else is going to be on this type of site other than horny teenage boys looking for a little cyber sex?
- RT @RollingStone: There's still hope for Net Neutrality rol.st/2DihcgT https://t.co/bKuorJszeu 1 day ago
- Uh oh, the doctor is about to give the results of DTJ’s physical. 4 to 1 odds the words “most in-shape president ev… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @KevinDeShazo: Social Media is a much better place (for others and for you) when you make it about connecting, collaborating, learning,… 2 days ago
- RT @Turk0219: A beautiful message from Dr. King. twitter.com/mlk_quote/stat… 2 days ago
- @bexmix So sad and out of the blue. Always hoped for a comeback. 2 days ago