The Coke co. is being sued by the Center for Science in the Public Interest because of alleged false advertising of its vitaminwater line, which has 33 grams of sugar per bottle, and also which Coke says that “no consumer could reasonably be misled into thinking vitaminwater was a healthy beverage.” Damn, I guess I’m a bumbling idiot because I’ve been drinking that stuff proudly after workouts like I had a leg up on the competition. But I also guess that’s why I’m still 20 (or maybe 30) pounds over-weight. Stupid me, why would I have thought that a product named vitaminwater was a healthy beverage? Doh!
- Cooper, Nelson and Bryant. Scary. twitter.com/bleacherreport… 18 minutes ago
- RT @FoxNews: Joel Payne on @realDonaldTrump and @kanyewest: "You've got one rich, famous millionaire supporting another rich, famous millio… 21 minutes ago
- Rosen, love it! Let’s do this @AZCardinals!! #NFLDraft 1 hour ago
- RT @joshbtucker: Want to find out where a player got drafted? Use his name as a hashtag 👇 #NFLDraft twitter.com/twittersports/… 1 hour ago
- Thank God the Browns didn’t have the #6 and #15 picks. They would have ended up with, oh, wait, never mind. twitter.com/nfl/status/989… 2 hours ago