The Coke co. is being sued by the Center for Science in the Public Interest because of alleged false advertising of its vitaminwater line, which has 33 grams of sugar per bottle, and also which Coke says that “no consumer could reasonably be misled into thinking vitaminwater was a healthy beverage.” Damn, I guess I’m a bumbling idiot because I’ve been drinking that stuff proudly after workouts like I had a leg up on the competition. But I also guess that’s why I’m still 20 (or maybe 30) pounds over-weight. Stupid me, why would I have thought that a product named vitaminwater was a healthy beverage? Doh!
- Coke.com/give: I give back to schools by #Givedonatingsupplies 16 hours ago
- RT @NeetaSreekanth: I love sports. twitter.com/FOXSportsAsia/… 18 hours ago
- RT @ElliotMGrossman: This is great #SBLII twitter.com/jtimberlake/st… 18 hours ago
- Get well soon Carson!! twitter.com/adamschefter/s… 20 hours ago
- Damn twitter.com/andrewsicilian… 23 hours ago