The Coke co. is being sued by the Center for Science in the Public Interest because of alleged false advertising of its vitaminwater line, which has 33 grams of sugar per bottle, and also which Coke says that “no consumer could reasonably be misled into thinking vitaminwater was a healthy beverage.” Damn, I guess I’m a bumbling idiot because I’ve been drinking that stuff proudly after workouts like I had a leg up on the competition. But I also guess that’s why I’m still 20 (or maybe 30) pounds over-weight. Stupid me, why would I have thought that a product named vitaminwater was a healthy beverage? Doh!
- RT @RollingStone: There's still hope for Net Neutrality rol.st/2DihcgT https://t.co/bKuorJszeu 1 day ago
- Uh oh, the doctor is about to give the results of DTJ’s physical. 4 to 1 odds the words “most in-shape president ev… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @KevinDeShazo: Social Media is a much better place (for others and for you) when you make it about connecting, collaborating, learning,… 2 days ago
- RT @Turk0219: A beautiful message from Dr. King. twitter.com/mlk_quote/stat… 2 days ago
- @bexmix So sad and out of the blue. Always hoped for a comeback. 2 days ago