I saw a commercial tonight for Conagra’s Manwich, and the ad claimed that the canned meat meal contains an entire day’s worth of vegetables. Obviously I was stricken with doubt by the horrendous claim, so I jumped to the web to do some research. The best thing that could have possibly happened did…I found another blog that said exactly what I wanted to. So, click here and read someone else’s review of the ad. It’s a joke, and deserves to be beaten by the public.
- RT @RollingStone: There's still hope for Net Neutrality rol.st/2DihcgT https://t.co/bKuorJszeu 1 day ago
- Uh oh, the doctor is about to give the results of DTJ’s physical. 4 to 1 odds the words “most in-shape president ev… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @KevinDeShazo: Social Media is a much better place (for others and for you) when you make it about connecting, collaborating, learning,… 2 days ago
- RT @Turk0219: A beautiful message from Dr. King. twitter.com/mlk_quote/stat… 2 days ago
- @bexmix So sad and out of the blue. Always hoped for a comeback. 2 days ago