I saw a commercial tonight for Conagra’s Manwich, and the ad claimed that the canned meat meal contains an entire day’s worth of vegetables. Obviously I was stricken with doubt by the horrendous claim, so I jumped to the web to do some research. The best thing that could have possibly happened did…I found another blog that said exactly what I wanted to. So, click here and read someone else’s review of the ad. It’s a joke, and deserves to be beaten by the public.
- Cooper, Nelson and Bryant. Scary. twitter.com/bleacherreport… 19 minutes ago
- RT @FoxNews: Joel Payne on @realDonaldTrump and @kanyewest: "You've got one rich, famous millionaire supporting another rich, famous millio… 23 minutes ago
- Rosen, love it! Let’s do this @AZCardinals!! #NFLDraft 1 hour ago
- RT @joshbtucker: Want to find out where a player got drafted? Use his name as a hashtag 👇 #NFLDraft twitter.com/twittersports/… 1 hour ago
- Thank God the Browns didn’t have the #6 and #15 picks. They would have ended up with, oh, wait, never mind. twitter.com/nfl/status/989… 2 hours ago