Another Christopher Nolan blockbuster, another clever viral campaign that utilizes the best online and mobile tools available. Nothing too complex, and easy enough for an elevator pitch. And unlike “The Dark Knight” Why So Serious campaign which required mega bucks to support, this campaign is almost as engaging, much more scalable, and even more affordable. Proof that ARG doesn’t need to be over-expensive or over-thought.
- Cooper, Nelson and Bryant. Scary. twitter.com/bleacherreport… 15 minutes ago
- RT @FoxNews: Joel Payne on @realDonaldTrump and @kanyewest: "You've got one rich, famous millionaire supporting another rich, famous millio… 18 minutes ago
- Rosen, love it! Let’s do this @AZCardinals!! #NFLDraft 1 hour ago
- RT @joshbtucker: Want to find out where a player got drafted? Use his name as a hashtag 👇 #NFLDraft twitter.com/twittersports/… 1 hour ago
- Thank God the Browns didn’t have the #6 and #15 picks. They would have ended up with, oh, wait, never mind. twitter.com/nfl/status/989… 1 hour ago