Another Christopher Nolan blockbuster, another clever viral campaign that utilizes the best online and mobile tools available. Nothing too complex, and easy enough for an elevator pitch. And unlike “The Dark Knight” Why So Serious campaign which required mega bucks to support, this campaign is almost as engaging, much more scalable, and even more affordable. Proof that ARG doesn’t need to be over-expensive or over-thought.
- RT @RollingStone: There's still hope for Net Neutrality rol.st/2DihcgT https://t.co/bKuorJszeu 1 day ago
- Uh oh, the doctor is about to give the results of DTJ’s physical. 4 to 1 odds the words “most in-shape president ev… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @KevinDeShazo: Social Media is a much better place (for others and for you) when you make it about connecting, collaborating, learning,… 2 days ago
- RT @Turk0219: A beautiful message from Dr. King. twitter.com/mlk_quote/stat… 2 days ago
- @bexmix So sad and out of the blue. Always hoped for a comeback. 2 days ago