Some great advice about how to maintain the trust established with consumers online. We spend so much time and man-power engaging consumers with a multitude of tools online, and we need to be equally adamant about keeping that relationship strong. That’s why social media can’t be divided into campaigns like other forms of marketing. It’s an open-ended effort that needs proper support, just like any other relationship established in and out of the office.
- RT @RollingStone: There's still hope for Net Neutrality rol.st/2DihcgT https://t.co/bKuorJszeu 1 day ago
- Uh oh, the doctor is about to give the results of DTJ’s physical. 4 to 1 odds the words “most in-shape president ev… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @KevinDeShazo: Social Media is a much better place (for others and for you) when you make it about connecting, collaborating, learning,… 2 days ago
- RT @Turk0219: A beautiful message from Dr. King. twitter.com/mlk_quote/stat… 2 days ago
- @bexmix So sad and out of the blue. Always hoped for a comeback. 2 days ago