Some great advice about how to maintain the trust established with consumers online. We spend so much time and man-power engaging consumers with a multitude of tools online, and we need to be equally adamant about keeping that relationship strong. That’s why social media can’t be divided into campaigns like other forms of marketing. It’s an open-ended effort that needs proper support, just like any other relationship established in and out of the office.
- Coke.com/give: I give back to schools by #Givedonatingsupplies 16 hours ago
- RT @NeetaSreekanth: I love sports. twitter.com/FOXSportsAsia/… 18 hours ago
- RT @ElliotMGrossman: This is great #SBLII twitter.com/jtimberlake/st… 18 hours ago
- Get well soon Carson!! twitter.com/adamschefter/s… 20 hours ago
- Damn twitter.com/andrewsicilian… 23 hours ago