Some great advice about how to maintain the trust established with consumers online. We spend so much time and man-power engaging consumers with a multitude of tools online, and we need to be equally adamant about keeping that relationship strong. That’s why social media can’t be divided into campaigns like other forms of marketing. It’s an open-ended effort that needs proper support, just like any other relationship established in and out of the office.
- Cooper, Nelson and Bryant. Scary. twitter.com/bleacherreport… 20 minutes ago
- RT @FoxNews: Joel Payne on @realDonaldTrump and @kanyewest: "You've got one rich, famous millionaire supporting another rich, famous millio… 23 minutes ago
- Rosen, love it! Let’s do this @AZCardinals!! #NFLDraft 1 hour ago
- RT @joshbtucker: Want to find out where a player got drafted? Use his name as a hashtag 👇 #NFLDraft twitter.com/twittersports/… 1 hour ago
- Thank God the Browns didn’t have the #6 and #15 picks. They would have ended up with, oh, wait, never mind. twitter.com/nfl/status/989… 2 hours ago